Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Half Marathon - Let the training BEGIN!

My sister in-law and I signed up for a hlaf marathon in Minneapolis for the end of October. This will be her second and my first. I've got a 9 week training plan I've been following and so far so good. I've been wnting to do a half for some time, but just didn't haven't had the push to sign up until last week when she text me suggesting we do it. I'm "slightly" competitive so when she said she was going to sign up- I knew I had to :) Now, I need to say that I WILL NOT be running for a certain time. I really just want to run the entire 13.1 miles....... and finish under 2 hours :) I ran a 10k this spring in about 54? 56 minutes? I forget, but regardless, I feel like under 2 hours for the half should be doable.

I'll be updating you along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment