Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Group Fitness

This weekend I am planning on attending my first group fitness class. Well, that's not entirely true, it's not really my first group class- I took a few here and there in college.
The difference this time is that I'm going to be part of a group of women who do fitness competitions and are slightly more "hard core" about the clean eating/working out than I am. Or at least that is what I am envisioning.
The Facebook page for the class I am going to take is filled with beautiful women with tiny tight bodies with abs.
Yikes.
But... my friend Carissa has got me talked into it and I really would like to go. So why is it that every time I start to think about going my stomach starts tying in knots?!
I think a big part of this feeling is actually guilt. I feel guilty that I will be spending a few hours of our precious weekend time for something that is all for me. I know that when I'm driving home, I will be very happy that I did it, it's just the time leading up to doing it that makes me go crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment